Job Title: Litigation Executives and Paralegals - Personal Injury
Salary: Competitive Package
Due to an exciting period of growth we are currently looking for a number of talented Litigation Executives to join our Personal Injury teams in our flagship new office in Cambridge city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious individuals to join one of the UK’s largest Personal Injury firms and to benefit from;
• Use of a brand new, 'state of the art' case management system
• Long-term career development opportunities with an evolving international law firm that boasts extensive UK coverage
• Working with an experienced team who offer expertise, reliability and transparency
• With numerous new Litigation Executive positions now available, at Slater and Gordon you will play a key role in providing personal legal services to our clients.
Responsibilities to include;
• Assisting senior members of the team in a variety of interesting cases,
• Assisting and running your own designated caseload,
• Drafting and producing key documentation,
• Maintenance of files and the administration of billing and time recording.
• Working at an established, national firm, you will find the nature of the work fast paced and interesting as our Solicitors deal with every type of claim, from car accidents to Asbestos compensation cases.
You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Personal Injury.
You must have experience within the law firm environment along with a desire to pursue a legal career within PI.
You will have strong IT skills, be able to communicate well with a variety of people and have excellent organisational skills.
This is a busy and fast paced environment so the ability to deal with competing deadlines and manage your workload effectively and with sensitivity is of high importance.
Please note successful applicants will be invited to attend a selection event in the near future, so if you’re interested in applying please do so as soon as possible.
Ready to apply?
If you would like to explore the opportunities available further or have any questions please contact Slater and Gordons Recruiter Kate Fairclough-Ayriss.