At the Institute of Paralegals, we are committed to providing our members with the tools they need to advance their career or business and we know that being able to communicate their professional membership is a necessary step, that is why we are excited to have successful launched digital membership badges and certificates and are delighted with the positive feedback we have received from our members.
Through state-of-the-art technology the digital badges and certificates can easily be added to your email signature to convey your professional designation, as well as your own website and on your LinkedIn Profile.
The Benefits of Digital Badges and Certificates
- Always Accessible - Never worry about losing your certificate - ever. Your credential will always be present.
- Easily Shareable - You want to share your achievement. Digital credentials let you showcase your achievement on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with one click.
- Control Your Privacy - Take advantage of searchability and have your achievement be discoverable on search engines or set it to private and share with only selected people. How and when you share your credential is up to you.
- Print at Any Time - Easily print a high-quality PDF of your certificate, whenever you'd like.
- Membership, Verified - Your membership can be verified at any time. Your certifications on LinkedIn can be linked to your live credential so anyone, anywhere can see what you have achieved.
- Embed your credential on your own website and in your email signature
Here are a few frequently asked questions about the launch
When and how will I receive by digital certification?
Your IOP digital badge and certificate will be emailed to you during February 2021, so please keep an eye out for an email from [email protected] . To make sure you receive this communication from us, please ask your IT department to whitelist this email address.
If by the end of February, you have not received your credentials, please check your spam/junk folder in the first instance, then get in touch with the Membership Team at the Institute of Paralegals on [email protected] or + 44 (0) 20 3011 2610.
I already have a Yoshki Smart Badge on my own website?
Accredible digital badges will replace the Yoshki smart badges that we currently provide, therefore you will need to replace the badge on your website before the 31 March 2021. After this time, your website visitors will not be able to verify your membership via the Yoshki Smart Badge.
What about my Tier Certificate or Practising Certificate with the Professional Paralegal Register (PPR)?
If you are a Registered Paralegal and/or a Regulated Paralegal i.e. you hold a Practising Certificate (PPC), you will receive a separate email from [email protected] with your digital badge/s and certificate/s.
Will I receive a printed certificate in the future?
No, both the Institute of Paralegals and the Professional Paralegal Register will be migrating to digital certificates and you will receive a PDF Print Ready version attached with the notification email.