As World Mental Health Day falls on the 10th day of the 10th month here are 10 reasons why you might consider reaching out to legal mental health charity LawCare for support.
- Everyone you'll speak to on the phone, email or online chat either works in, or has worked in the law. We understand life in the law and all its challenges.
- Our service is completely confidential, you don’t even have to give your name.
- You can contact us about anything at all – from a bad day at work to something more serious.
- We offer one-to-one peer support for those who need a bit of extra support over a period of weeks or months.
- We support anyone working in the law in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Our service is also available to law students and support staff. You can call us if you are worried about someone else.
- We have 25 years experience in supporting the legal community and have helped over 10,000 legal professionals to date.
- In some circumstances we are able to provide funding for single session therapy or a course of counselling with a counsellor or therapist.
- 98.5% of people who have used our support service would recommend us to others.
- It’s completely free of charge to access LawCare’s support service.
You can contact LawCare on 0800 279 6888, email [email protected] or access online chat and other resources at www.lawcare.org.uk
Join our Tell Ten campaign for World Mental Health Day and tag 10 colleagues or friends on social or send an email or text & let them know about the free, confidential service LawCare offers everyone working in the law. You never know when someone might need us.