Paralegal vacancies liverpool
Competitive Salary + Generous Benefit Package
DWF LLP is seeking to recruit talented Paralegals at all levels (Motor Insurance) to join our fast paced and ever expanding team in Liverpool, working on projects with current and future clients.
To progress Motor Insurance Claims (Defendant) cases to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients ensuring high levels of service delivery both internally and externally whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement. The right person must have good attention to detail and the ability to handle a busy caseload. For the more senior Paralegal roles, team leading experience will be required.
What will I be doing?
- Action all Motor Insurance Claims (Defendant) cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols.
- Proactive use of case management systems to improve speed of settlement and MI compliance whilst ensuring compliance the client requirements.
- Proactively manage both internal and client MI and achievement of budgeted sales revenue, aligned to personal target or team target (as applicable).
- Manage specialist credit hire caseload involving complex credit hire litigation and indemnity disputes – level of authority to be decided.
- Manage a litigated case load involving liability disputes, indemnity disputes and quantum issues up to a value of £25k.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group.
(The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation)
Paralegal vacancies liverpool: What you get in return
Generous package, comprising of a basic salary, Pension, 25 days Holiday, Life Assurance Flexible Benefits Package.
Who Are We?
From humble beginnings…
We started life as a four-office practice based in the North West. Now based in 21 locations across England, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium (Brussels), Germany, France and Dubai, we have over 2,400 talented people working with us. We solve old problems with new thinking, combining the best legal knowledge, a wealth of industry expertise and being the type of people clients want to work with.
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. We are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at //www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]aw quoting reference number IOP1