Paralegal awards uk
The Institute of Paralegals are delighted to be supporting the National Paralegal Awards for the third year and encourage all of our members and paralegals based in the UK to enter.
- Paralegal of the Year (South)
- Paralegal of the Year (Midlands)
- Paralegal of the Year (North)
- Best Newcomer of the Year * NEW *
- Community Champion of the Year * NEW *
- Best Conveyancing Paralegal
- Best Commercial Real Estate Paralegal * NEW *
- Best Trade Mark Paralegal
- Best Patent Paralegal
- Best Arbitration/Mediation Paralegal
- Best Employment/HR Paralegal
- Best Probate Research Paralegal
- Best Will Writing Paralegal
- Best Family Law Paralegal
- Best Civil Litigation Paralegal
Paralegal of the Year – UK will be chosen from the three regional finalists.
- Paralegal Business of the Year
- Will Writing Business of the Year
- Best Law Firm - Paralegal Development
- Paralegal Recruitment Organisation of the Year
To watch a short message from Rita Leat, Managing Director of the PPR on the awards please click here.
If you would like to secure the ‘early bird’ price to enter, all you need to do is register your interest and pay prior to Friday 28 May 2021 at midnight. You then have until Monday 28 June 2021 at 5pm to submit your entry online. You can enter up to three categories.
5 Simple Steps to Entering the Awards!
- Request the entry pack and template for your category.
- Read the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions.
- Register and pay the entry fees.
- Prepare your entry and supporting information.
- Submit your award-winning entry before the 28 June 2021 at 5pm.
If you have any questions or interested in sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact the PPR events team on 0203 039 3710 or by email [email protected]