Paralegal Awards UK
The Institute of Paralegals are delighted to be supporting the National Paralegal Awards for the fourth year and encourage all of our members and paralegals based in the UK to enter.
- National Paralegal of the Year
- Paralegal of the Year (Midlands and North)
- Paralegal of the Year (South)
- Best Newcomer of the Year
- Community Champion of the Year
- Best Conveyancing/Real Estate Paralegal
- Best Paralegal Apprentice of the Year * NEW *
- Best Trade Mark Paralegal
- Best Patent Paralegal
- Best Employment/HR Paralegal
- Best Probate Research Paralegal
- Best Will Writing Paralegal
- Best Family Law Paralegal
- Best Litigation Paralegal
National Paralegal of the Year – UK is a new, separate category this year.
- National Paralegal Business of the Year
- Will Writing Business of the Year
- Best Law Firm - Paralegal Development
- Probate Research Organisation of the Year * NEW *
- Best Legal Profession Supplier Award * NEW *
To watch a short message from Rita Leat, Managing Director of the PPR on the awards please click here.
If you would like to secure the ‘early bird’ price to enter, all you need to do is register your interest and pay prior to Friday 06 May 2022 at midnight. You then have until Friday 17 June 2022 at 5pm to submit your entry online. You can enter up to three categories.
5 Simple Steps to Entering the Awards!
- Request the entry pack and template for your category.
- Read the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions.
- Register and pay the entry fees.
- Prepare your entry and supporting information.
- Submit your award-winning entry before the 17 June 2022 at 5pm.
If you have any questions or interested in sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact the PPR events team on 0203 039 3710 or by email [email protected]