Your Experience Counts
The Experiential Route is a robust scheme that enables you to receive recognition as a professional paralegal practitioner. It offers a time-effective solution to reward paralegal professionals, practitioners and consultants to become professional members of the IoP.
The Experiential Route may be right for you if you:
- have current paralegal experience appropriate to the level of membership you are applying for
- want recognition for your knowledge and experience
- need a route into professional membership that does not require you to study for a qualification.
The Experiential Route can reward your achievements with professional recognition.
Taking the Experiential Route Assessment will enable you to reflect on your skills and knowledge to date, re-energising your career enabling you to fulfil your long-term career aspirations. Successful completion will enable you to:
- be awarded a level of professional membership with exclusive member benefits via IoP Perks
- use designatory letters after your name (Q.Inst.Pa/F.Inst.Pa)
- benchmark paralegal experience against the IoP Competency Standards
- demonstrate your commitment to our Code of Conduct and CPD requirements
Book your FREE pre-assessment discussion by calling 020 3034 1487 or e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Experiential Route Process
Experiential Assessment not for you? Study a relevant IoP qualification leading to professional membership.
Learn more about other Approved education and training providers under our Education and Training Network. Or contact us to discuss your needs. Call us on: +44 (0)20 3034 1487