The Institute of Paralegals are delighted to be a sponsoring the National Paralegal Awards again for the second year. The awards are dedicated to raising the profile of the profession and celebrates the hard-working paralegals, which are the backbone of the UK law industry.
This year there are 14 awards to choose from covering a wide range of legal sectors:
Categories for Individuals
- Paralegal of the Year
- Best Conveyancing Paralegal
- Best Trade Mark Paralegal
- Best Patent Paralegal *NEW*
- Best Arbitration/Mediation Paralegal
- Best Employment/HR Paralegal
- Best Probate Research Paralegal
- Will Writer of the Year *NEW*
- Best Family Law Paralegal
- Best Civil Litigation Paralegal *NEW*
Categories for Business/Organisations
- Paralegal Business of the Year
- Will Writing Business of the Year
- Best Law Firm - Paralegal Development
- Paralegal Recruitment Organisation of the Year
There is no entry fee to enter the awards and they are open to anyone working within the Paralegal sector. This includes those working as Will Writers, HR/Employment Advisers, Contracts Managers and many more job roles.
You do not need to be a member of a membership body to enter these Awards or registered with the organiser, The Professional Paralegal Register.
Entries will close on 13 December 2019 at 5pm. Entries received after this date will not be included.
Finalists will be chosen by an expert judging panel, made up of legal and business professionals of the highest standing.
Finalists will be announced on 3rd February 2020.
The Gala final is Friday 27 March 2020 at an iconic 5-star location, the Grand Hall, Connaught Rooms - Convent Garden, London. This will be a night of celebration and a chance to meet and connect with other professionals in the paralegal sector. This year you will be able to dance the night away after the award ceremony as the evening will end at 1.00am.
If you have any questions or interested in sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Abby Dennis, Head of Memberships & Events at the Professional Paralegal Register on 01442 508 206 or email [email protected]